Sunday 4 February 2007

You Must Be At Least 18

To enter this site, you must be at least 18 years old. Are you at least 18 years old?

(a) Yes
(b) No

You don’t look it. Really?

(a) Yes
(b) No

Oh, come on.

(a) No, really!

Fine. Answer this: which one of Charlie’s Angels was the “smart” one?

(a) Shirley Jackson
(b) Kate Jackson
(c) Andrew Jackson
(d) Tito Jackson

I still don’t believe you. Match these unfortunate Presidential quotations to the correct President:

(a) “I was not lying. I said things that later on seemed to be untrue.”
(b) “Sure there are dishonest men in local government. But there are dishonest men in national government too.”
(c) “You want a wife who is intelligent, but not too intelligent.”
(d) “I would have made a good Pope.”

(1) Richard M. Nixon
(2) Richard M. Nixon
(3) Richard M. Nixon
(4) Richard M. Nixon

All right, that was correct. What’s the difference between “Abscam” and “Absolutely Fabulous?”

(a) None. Both featured way too many polyester suits.

Right again. What is celebrated on April 22?

(a) Earth Day
(b) Doris Day

Are you really over 18?

(a) Yes.
(b) Let me tell you what I’m wearing.

Like sushi? I know a place that makes awesome tekka-maki.

(a) Pick me up in 30 minutes.
(b) Bring the umeshu.

1 comment:

Malcolm R. Campbell said...

This made my day. Okay, maybe not the whole day since it's only 9:20 a.m. But it was a fun post.

--Malcolm